Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
AD THINK: Emerging Tech in Advertising
Tuesday, April 2, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
New York, NY
AD THINK | What's Emerging in Tech & Advertising
The Backdrop: The stakes multiply exponentially as both Tech & Advertising grow rampantly and begin to intersect ever more. So, what's next? Serious disruption on the horizon? Join us to uncover the next big things!
The Main Event: Come see an All-Star Panel of Experts get wooed by Cutting-Edge Startups. In several rapid-fire rounds, these industry leading panelists will evaluate each business, ask the tough industry-related questions and provide insightful feedback.
Who Should Attend: Marketers, brand managers and agency savants, media and publishing innovators, budding entrepreneurs -- will all want to witness (and learn from) the action on-stage.
All-Star Panel (The "CRITICS"):
– Brian Cohen – Chairman, New York Angels (+ 1st Investor in Pinterest)
– Andreas Dahlqvist – Deputy CCO Global + Vice Chairman, McCann Erickson NY
– Nihal Mehta – Founder/CEO, Local Response (+ Partner, ENIAC Ventures)
– Catherine Schenquerman – Digital Advertising Head, JetBlue Airways
– Joseph Jaffe (Moderator) – Founder/CEO, Evol8tion
Ventures on the Edge (The "SHOWSTOPPERS"):
– Bottlenose – Real-time social (crowd) intelligence engine used by marketers to search, monitor, analyze, target and engage consumers.
– Customer.io – A modern email platform that simplifies the management and measurement of marketer's newsletters, event-triggered & transactional emails.
– KMco – Engaging products that connect brands to the social web.
– SnakBlox – Social media platform that enables companies to engage & convert their audiences into customers.
– TripleLift – "Visual listening" technology that helps brands optimize and track the stickiness of their images across the web + builds custom ad creative that incorporates Pinterest mechanisms to amplify campaigns.
6:30p – Arrival
6:45p – Intros + Pitches. 5 Minutes Each. "Heated" Q&A + Panelist Feedback.
8:00p – Program Concludes – Networking Begins